Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FREE Wedding Dress!!!!! Asian Inspired

Requirements:
- Looking for a 2011 Indian or Asian inspired wedding will suit this dress. You don't have to be Asian. Just wedding Asian theme
- Bride must wear dress for the ceremony or reception..(we can talk about this)
- Must be local. in NYC, PA, CT or NJ area, because I will need to do in person fittings and take pictures along the way for my blog. (so if you are not shy about it, you'll be perfect!)
- Must be a size 0- size 8
- Dress will be as designed but we can talk about small tweaks here and there. Will be in shades of Fuchsia/red and gold.
- Please provide venue.
- Must be okay if I attend your wedding or send a photographer for pictures. OR might do a pre-wedding photo session. You can have all picture I or photographer take.
- I KEEP DRESS AFTERWARDS!!

Dress:
Sweetheart neckline. Fuchsia dress with red beaded lace over it to thigh. Lace will have areas with rip or burnt through effects, but still very pretty cus it will reveal the full fuchsia fabric underneath. Bottom flare full skirt will be stacked hundreds of layers of varying shades of fuchsia
The single tulle strap with gold beads and vintage brooch at shoulder will be the cathedral train
- DEFINITELY not for the traditional bride!!!

Ladies, this is a creative project I'm dying to start on!!!!

I attended an Indian wedding 2 months ago and been seriously wanting to create a modern cross-hybrid Indian inspired wedding dress. I love how ornate the Indian weddings were. The colors were amazing!! I was in heaven!!(thank you Aman for inviting us)
Recently, I did get an inquiry to make an Indian hybrid dress. I am sooooo thrilled about it, which makes me think that there's actually more people out there looking for designers to help make colorful hybrid wedding dresses like these. That's why I want to add more to my portfoilio!

Instead of making a wedding dress and putting it on a model and just take pictures, I want to make this dress for FREE for a real bride.

So if you or if you know someone that will be PERFECT for this project...email: creativeprojects@annlumred.com or leave me a note on facebook or here on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I am getting married in Thailand and that sounds perfect for me, but I am also doing a wedding here with those colors too! let me know if you want to collaborate. Check out my blog for details.
    http://iamplanningmyownwedding.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing!!
    I am jealous of your Thailand wedding.So much tradition, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI

    I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA. I LOVE THE DESIGN. I AM HAVING AN INDIAN INSPIRED WEDDING AND THIS WOULD BE PERFECT, BUT HOW IS THIS GOING TO HELP ME GET A DRESS LIKE THIS?

    CAN THIS DRESS BE MADE TO TURN INTO 2 DRESSES? ONE FOR THE WEDDING AND ONE FOR THE RECEPTION?

    CARIKA

    ReplyDelete