Thursday, November 11, 2010

Carelle & Nelson Wedding- Part 2 -NJ

Part 2- The Venetian, NJ

Carelle and Nelson's NJ wedding back home was exactly 1 month after their Maui wedding. I don't know how they did it, but the wedding was amazing considering the small amount of time in between to breathe!!! The decor and details were all done to perfection by "A Touch of Elegance" . The funny thing is that Carelle said it was Nelson that has the creative eye when planning this entire wedding. He was the one putting the colors together. Needless to say, I am more than impressed by his keen eyes. Lucky girl!! Finally, a guy that understands. Most guys don't even want to be part of the planning (my husband thinks purple and blue looks the same..hmf)

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day!! I had so much fun.

Enjoy these amazing photos by photographer Ron Solimon

Love this shot of her dress. Shows off all the layers


Carelle's dress was amazing. Fit for a Queen. She had it custom made in the Phillipine.

I added beaded jacket and beaded applique for grandma's dress after their Hawaii wedding for NJ. Has that 1920's look which I love.

MOB dress in fuchsia and gold sequin bodice. I can't get enough of that sequin fabric, so good thing I bought the whole roll. ;) Gold with purple splash dots. I also added to the sleeve cuffs.

Added a little wrap for the girls. You never know with the early Fall weather....

The girls so cute in my flower headband. I love it!! So girly.



I love the Vaulted ceiling. So dramatic.

A very happy MOB!!

1 comment:

  1. once again, thanx Anna :) i'm glad the colors went well with both weddings! & yes, nelly was my groomzilla but i'm lucky to have one :)

    ReplyDelete