Monday, November 22, 2010

Peaceful Crafting


Spending my day crafting...

Even though I don't concentrate/ advertsie on my little girls dresses anymore, I am lucky to have loyal customers keep coming back to me. So how can I say "no" to such warm hearted souls who support me all the way? I just can't!

I love crafting my girls dresses. I call it crafting because they are like craft projects. It doesn't take too long, not like adult dresses. They are sooo cute. well, everything is cute in toddler sizes. I think this is the 4th time this client ordered this dress. 2 this time. Must be for Christmas gifts...HOLIDAYS, best the of the year.

hmm.... I think I will add girls dresses back to my new website in the future.

1 comment:

  1. http://annlumred.blogspot.in/2010/11/carelle-nelson-wedding-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete